Monday, April 6, 2009

I rather sleep on the floor

This morning, you show your black face again complaining the deprive of sleep and blaming me of setting the alarm at 5am to do the bed sheet laundry.

Why must I suffer myself to wake up early at 5am just to do the laundry? You think I like to torture myself? You know we have very limited space in our balcony to dry a queen-size bed sheet. What we can do is to wash it and bring it over to your mom's house to dry. And you are so fussy to stop me from washing the bed sheet overnight and leave it in the washing machine until the next day, saying it's not hygienic. So, what other option I am left with if not to wash it early in the morning. Then you ask, why can't I do it around 6am? Can, of course can if only you don't complain about the water pressure being too low when you take your morning shower. Or else, I will have to pause the process and wait till you are done with your shower before resuming the washing process. By then, do you think we are still leave the house on time at 6.40am? So now, you tell me am I doing all these for fun?

I really feel pressured sleeping next to you. You being so sensitive, would be awaken by a single tiny movement. You know what, I hardly turn my body during my sleep next to you, and this makes my body aches the next morning I wake up. Sometimes I would rather exchange place with the girls to sleep on the floor. That gives me lots of freedom and I can sleep with whatever position I like. But the funny thing is even the girls are reluctant to sleep next to you, as you have scolded them for turning their body too much. I guess we don't deserve that from you. Everyone has the right to turn their body to find the most comfortable position to sleep with. We don't complain about you when you snore, cough, clearing your throat, or turning your body. Why can't you treat us like how we treat you? Please be fair. Otherwise you will end up sleeping alone.

Ok back to the alarm clock. Because sleeping next to you, I have to be very alert with the alarm clock and make sure I stop the alarm the moment it let out the first beep. And still you complain. I wonder didn't I have done enough. I wonder how much more I can take. Or maybe you are fated to sleep alone in your bed.

I think I shall start decorating the second room for the girls and myself...

1 comment:

MinnieMe said...

You have done more than enough!! Kick him to the second room (forget about decorating it) if you gets this type of treatment again.