It is a sad aspect of live but not everyone can be successful. In the world we live in there are winners and losers. Most people want to be in the group of winners but unfortunately many remain where they stand. As you well know, being successful means to stand above the others around you or to know more that the one sitting next to you does.
You should understand how to have more success than your colleague and to work for success. Success doesn’t come free or cheap, you have to pay for it. The price is not monetary but it is expressed in manners of time and effort, these being precious details that you can’t receive back once you gave them away. Success is hard. Generally speaking to be successful you have to work hard, be educated and have a little bit of luck. Often you have to try many times until you truly reach success.
Not being successful is simple: you make all the wrong choices, you work without ethics, the lack of responsibility and of education is almost everything. Although it is not obvious the lack of success is also a choice, but a choice that can be gained on the first try.
Here is some practical advice on how to be successful:
- Build up a purpose in life, create a plan and go on living by it.
- Alter your behavior and learn good manners.
- Always read, always learn and always communicate.
- Think and act fast when faced with an opportunity. If you see what you really want don’t
let any chances pass you by. This one might just be the last you will get.
- Give up bad habits and keep the good ones: eat well and regularly, get enough sleep, go to
a gym or just go jogging.
- Give up watching so much television, or playing games.
- Try to work more in the shortest possible period of time.
- Keep your sense of humor but don’t become rude.
- Cherish everything you have and get.Find out more, be responsible, learn about control
and always stay informed.