Thursday, April 10, 2008
My Diet Plan
Today is the 8th day of my diet. I have been abstaining myself from carbohydrate for a WEEK.
I do not take any rice, cookies, biscuits, noodles or anything that has carbohydrate.
Below are the food to eat during my diet:
* lean cuts of beef or pork (tenderloin, sirloin)
* chicken (n0 skin)
* turkey (no skin)
* low carb vegetables - broccoli, pepper, mushroom, spinach
* low fat cheeses - cottage, cheddar, feta
* low fat yogurt
* skimmed milk
* fish & shellfish
* handful of nuts - peanuts, pistachio
And listed here are the foods to avoid during my diet:
- fatty cuts of beef or lamb, pork sausages and liver
- all rice, bread & pasta
- duck, goose, chicken wings
- starchy vegetables (potatoes, corn, yam, beets, peas)
- high fat dairy (brie, edam, camembert)
- ice cream
- high calorie sodas
- fruits & fruit juices
- simple carbs (cakes, cereal, cookies, candy, chocolate)
After ONE week of diet following the above food guide, I can feel myself being more slender as compared to my previous bloated body. I wish to continue this diet for at least ONE month to shred a few KG!
Haha... wish me good luck..