Friday, April 25, 2008

My Diet Progress

I am now into the 4th week of my low-carb diet (or should I call it no-carb diet) since early April. Pretty happy and satisfy with the results, I have lost 1.5 kg within 3 weeks.

I feel good about this diet plan. The low-carb diet makes me feel more energetic and increase my sustaining power throughout the day. I don't easily feel exhausted now. On top of that, it does give me some unexpected improvement to my skin.

I used to have rashes on my body off & on, but it has become more serious recently especially on both of my legs. Guess what, since I have started the low-carb diet, these rashes seem to disappear by itself. I hardly feel itchiness on both my legs nor my body. This is no doubt a plus point for me by following through this diet. It motivates me to keep going.

I guess I will still continue with this diet, but I will slowly introduce back some grain food and fruits into my diet. Hope to achieve my desired weight soon ... another 1.5 kg

Wish me Good Luck !

No comments: