Thursday, February 12, 2009

I slept in the living room last night

Was having bad cough last night.

Taken 2-tablespoon of cough syrup before bed, but woke up middle of the night around 3am to weewee, my cough started again.

Being a caring and considerate wife + mom (ahem), i closed my mouth with both my hands to tahan the cough until I was out of the room. what a relieve when you can cough out loud to soothe the itching throat.

Then i went back to the room thinking to continue my good night sleep, who knows, the moment i lied down, my throat started to itch again. so again, i kena tahan my cough until i was out in the living room to cough sepuas-puas nya. this repeated few times until myself cannot take it.

Then i decided might as well sleep in the living room. and slowly i moved my pillow and blanket out to the living room. before i tucked myself into the blanket again, i quickly took 2-tablespoon of cough syrup to stop the itchy throat from calling me up again. that's how i ended up woke up in the living room this morning all by myself. so lonely.

No comments: