Normally the way we cook instant noddles is by putting the noodles into a pot with water, then throw in the powder and let it cook for about 3 minutes and it's ready to serve.
This is the WRONG way of cooking instant noodles.
By doing this, when we actually boil the ingredients in the powder, normally with MSG, it will change the molecular structures of the MSG causing it to be toxic. The other thing that you may or may not realized is that, the noodles are coated with wax and it will take around 4 to 5 days for the body to excrete the wax after you have taken the noodles.
So, the CORRECT way to cook the noodles is ....
1. boil the noodles in a pot with water
2. once the noodles is cooked, take out the noodles, and throw away the water which contains wax.
3. boil another pot of water till boiling and put the noodles into the hot boiling water and then turn off the fire.
4. only at this stage when the fire is off, and while the water is still hot, put the ingredient with the powder into the water, to make noodle soup.
5. however, if you need dry noodles, take out the noodles and add the ingredient with the powder and toss it to get dry noodles.