1. To Clean a Toilet
Pour a can of C*ke into the toilet bowl. After 1 hour flush clean. The citric acid in C*ke removes toilet bowl stains.
2. To Remove Rush Spots from Chrome Car Bumpers
Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminium foil dipped in C*ke.
3. To Clean Corrosion from Car Battery Terminals
Pour a can of C*ke over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
4. To Loosen a Rusted Bolt
Apply a cloth soaked in C*ke to the rusted bolt for sometime.
5. To Clean Grease from Clothes
Pour a can of C*ke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The C*ke / P*ps* will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from car windshield.
For your information:
The average pH of soft drinks, e.g. C*ke & P*ps* is 3.4. This acidity is strong enough to dissolve teeth and bones! Our human body stops building bones at around the age of 30. After that it shall be dissolving the bones every year through the urine depending on the acidity of the food intake. All the dissolved calcium compounds get accumulated in the arteries, veins, skin, tissue and organs, which affects the functioning of the kidney assisting in formation of kidney stones.
Soft drinks do not have any nutritional value (in terms of vitamins and minerals). They have higher sugar content, higher acidity, and more additives such as preservatives and colorings. Some people like to take cold soft drinks after each meal, guess what's the impact?
Our body has an optimum temperature of 37'C for the functioning of digestive enzymes. The temperature of cold soft drinks is much less than 37, sometimes quite close to 0. This lowers the effectiveness of the enzymes and puts stress on our digestive system, digesting less food. In fact, the food gets fermented. The fermented food produces bad smelling, gases, decays and forms toxins, which are absorbed in the intestines, get circulated in the blood and is delivered to the whole body. This spread of toxins can lead to the development of various deseases.
1. Sometimes ago, there was a competition in Delhi University "Who can drink the most C*ke?" The winner drank 8 bottles and died on the spot because of too much carbon dioxide in the blood and not enough oxygen. From then on, the principal banned all soft drinks from the university canteen.
2. Someone puts a broken tooth in a bottle of P*ps* and in 10 days it got dissolved! Teeth and bones are the only human organ that stays intact for years after death.
Imagine what the drink must be doing to your soft intestines and stomach lining?