Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Why Breast Cancer is usually Found near the Armpit?

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.

Some time ago, I attended a Breast Cancer Awareness seminar. I asked why the most common area for Breast Cancer was near the armpit. My question could not be answered at that time. This e-mail was just sent to me, and I find it interesting that my question has been answered.

I challenge you all to rethink your every day use of a product that could ultimately lead to a terminal illness. As of today, I will change my use. A friend forwarded this to me.

I showed it to a friend going through chemotherapy and she said she learned this fact in a support group recently.

I just got information from a health seminar that I would like to share. The leading cause of breast cancer is the use of anti-perspirant.

What? A concentration of toxins and leads to cell mutations,a.k.a.CANCER

Yes, ANTI-PERSPIRANT. Most of the products out there are an anti-perspirant /deodorant combination, so go home and check. Deodorant is fine, anti-perspirant is not.

Here's why:- The human body has a few areas that it uses to purge toxins; behind the knees, behind the ears, groin area, and armpits. The toxins are purged in the form of perspiration. Anti-perspirant , as the name clearly indicates, prevents you from perspiring, thereby inhibiting the body from purging toxins from below the armpits.

These toxins do not just magically disappear. Instead, the body deposits them in the lymph nodes below the arms since it cannot sweat them out. Nearly all breast cancer tumors occur in the upper outside quadrant of the breast area. This is precisely where the lymph nodes are located.

Additionally, men are less likely (but not completely exempt) to develop breast cancer prompted by anti- perspirant usage because most of the anti-perspirant product is caught in their hair and is not directly applied to the skin.

Women who apply anti-perspirant right after shaving increase the risk further because shaving causes almost imperceptible nicks in the skin which give the chemicals entrance into the body from the armpit area.

PLEASE share this with anyone you care about.

Breast cancer is becoming frighteningly common. This awareness may save lives.

No comments: